Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Launch Freebies!

To celebrate the official launch of the new blog, I've created a few little freebies to share with you!  Sorry I'm a day late.  Things rarely go as planned when the hubby is traveling!   These are some simple notecards that can be used in a variety of different ways.
 This polka dot card is intended to be printed as a folding notecard that measures 5.5 x 4.25 so you can print 2 of them on one 8.5 x 11 sheet.  I recommend that you print them on thick paper for the best results.  I printed mine on white cardstock.  You just format your word document to landscape, set your margins to be as small as you can get them and add 2 columns to your page.  Then insert this image twice.  Once at the bottom of each column so when you fold the card in half, this image would be on the front.  Print, and then personalize it however you want to.  You could also print this one as a flat notecard with 4 on a page like the one below.
This one is an example of a flat notecard.  I like to use these as "lunch box" notes for my kids, or just little "I love you" notes to leave in random places for my hubby to happen across throughout his day.  They can also be used in photo albums for journaling or to jot a note to a friend for some happy mail.  This one is also 5.5 x 4.25 so these will fit 4 on one 8.5x11 page.  To download these freebies, just right click and choose "Save picture as" and then save to your computer. 

Here's an example of how I used mine. Yes, I do color-coordinate my sharpies.  I [heart] sharpies!!!  I have about a hundred of them.  It's the nerd in me:


I am busy working on a lot of other designs for the new etsy shop as well.  Anything you'd like to see?  Things that would make your life easier?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!