Monday, September 27, 2010

A long pause

My little family and I have been taking a breather.  So much happening in our lives these days. 

First and foremost, my best friend got married.  We all piled into the Mommy-Mobile (my new van) and made the trip up to Indiana for all of the wedding festivities.  We had a pretty uneventful car trip **Thank goodness**, the misfits behaved. 
I bow down to the person who created the dvd players for vehicles.  They deserve their paycheck. 

Our visit back home was unbelievably busy.  I don't think we got more than 4 hours of sleep per night for the 4 days we were there.  Between running kids around to family for people to watch them, to rehearsals, and the dinner, and the hair appointments, and the photos and ceremony...jam-packed.  But definitely worth the trip.  The bride was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a beautiful ceremony.  And even though my husband refused to dance to anything but a slow song, the reception was a lot of fun too!

Huge thanks to my Mother-in-law, Father-in-law and my sister who were our saving graces for all of our running around while we were in town.  They watched the girls and gave us places to stay.  Love all of you!  And of course all the love in the world for the happy couple!

Getting married?  Or know someone that is? Even if you're not getting married or don't know anyone that is, you can probably find use for the freebie I am going to be posting tomorrow!  Make sure to come back and get it!

And since I was away so long, I think I will most likely have another bonus freebie later in the week!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm glad you guys had a great time! It meant so much to have you there! And since I'm not getting married, do I still qualify for the freebie? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha of course you do. I actually did one of them with you in mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!