Thursday, October 28, 2010

New card designs

Hey guys,  sorry for my lack of posting and thank you for your patience!  I have temporarily solved my technical difficulty problem and will soon be ordering the more permanent fix, but I am back up and running and have been very b-u-s-y.  
A fellow member of my mom's group has started a business and asked me to design some cards for her.  These are some of the designs I put together for her, not including the one that she actually chose to use :-) I'll share that one later after I get her permission to post her company info on the blog-o.  So these are kind of generic looking but can be customized with any information and I can change colors and all that fun stuff.

I love the damask patterns that seem to be everywhere right now.  Very elegant looking, in my opinion...so had to use a little of that here...and she asked that I do some in pink for her, which is right up my alley because I love love love pink!
 


A little floral...


Some fun swirls.


This one is another of my faves. 


And because her company is for kids' items, I did this one which is a little more playful. 

I had a lot of fun working on this project for her.  As soon as I get the go ahead I will give you her info because she has some SUPER CUTE stuff!!  So which is your favorite? I'd love to hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!