Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Wouldn't ya know it?  I have all kinds of fun projects floating around in my head and my desktop computer decided to bite the big one last night.  It really wasn't her fault.  We had a big storm last night, first one in quite a while and a power surge and apparently her surge protector didn't do its job.  She went peacefully in her sleep.  We will miss her...she's been with me for quite a long while!
Not to worry, I'm headed to good old Best Buy today to buy some new software and stuff so that I can just use the laptop (needed to do it anyway bc the desk top was a dinosaur), but will be on a  teeny tiny hiatus until I get that done!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!