Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I am in need of a little bit of an attitude adjustment.  I had another difficult morning getting Misfit 1 out the door this morning for school and left the house in a very grumpy mood.  This is one of my early days at work, so I have to leave basically right after she does and it does not set a great tone for the day.  Ended up being very snappy with the hubby before I left and had very little patience left for the youngest.  So...yeah.  Feeling kind of lousy this morning and thought that maybe I should dedicate my Thursday morning post to things that I am thankful for.

So here's my list for today:

I'm thankful...
  •  for the fact that I have a daughter to fight with in the morning and that she's healthy enough to give me such a hard time.  
  • for my understanding husband who lets me be a grouch and doesn't take it personally.  God bless him, because when I'm grumpy, I'm GRUMPY.
  •  to have a job to come to.  I complain because it's still dark out when I get here, and because as of late it hasn't been very busy {hence the work-time blogging}, but I am so happy to have a job.
  • for netflix.  I have a new DVD that should be waiting for me when I get home.  I love that.  (It's the little things, right?)
  • for exercise.  I am getting back into a routine, and as much as I dread it when I start I really love to exercise.  I love how I feel afterward and I definitely love knowing that I'm doing good things for my body and setting a good example for the rest of my family.
  • for blog-hopping.  So much inspiration to be had on the good old world wide web.  

  • for my Crazy for Caramel Shine Sensation lip gloss by Maybelline.  Love. This. Stuff.  Goes on sheer, smells like frosting.  And doesn't taste gross.  Only way to make it better is if it didn't rub off when I smooch the hubby!
  • for days when my boss buys us lunch just because.  Like today.  Awesome!
  • for good friends.  Ones to vent to, cry with, laugh with...I love each and every one of 'em.  And miss the ones that are far away but still so thankful for their presence in my life.
  • for the creative outlet of my design work.  I don't do anything creative for my day job so having that outlet is super important and I'm thankful for the opportunity to do it, and for the support!
So there you have it.  10 things I'm thankful for today.  And I feel so much better now!  Thanks for wading through all that.  Looking for eye candy?  Check the previous post with some new card designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!