Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wow...more than a week already?!

I can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted.  I've been that crazy busy.  Sorry for the long absence and thanks so much for checking back in!

Some bullets from the last week...just some random things floating around in my head right now.
  • Misfit # 1 had 3 soccer games; lost 1, won 2- almost scored a goal at one of them...came thisclose. 
  • Visit to the pumpkin patch
  • Cooked a meal for a friend that just had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl...got to snuggle her in all of her tiny perfectness...oh how I miss having a newborn baby around the house!
  • Provided snack for a soccer game.  Good gracious.  Note to self...don't procrastinate this next time.  Early morning runs to Walmart for ziploc baggies  and extra gatorade because I didn't give my helpful hubby a head count really aren't that fun.
  • House hunting-the bane of my existence.
  • gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous weather in my neck of the woods
  • our smoke detectors went off for a full 15 minutes this morning because we broke down and turned the heat on.  And then proceeded to turn it right back off after we finally got the stupid things to stop beeping. 
  • Started working on some new holiday designs...here is one of them. 
This is the picture we used in ours last year...obviously I need to take some new ones for the new designs.  But this works for now.  More of these to come... along with some gift tags, wish lists, and other fun stuff to help you stay sane {and organized} during the crazy holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!