Monday, November 29, 2010

CPS Sketch #195

Felt the need to drag out some supplies and create with actual paper and supplies other than my computer...  I've been meaning to get a card out to my mom for all of her emotional support over the past couple weeks with all my job craziness and the fall-out from it so I headed on over to Card Positioning Systems blog for a sketch to get the mojo going and came up with this card for their latest sketch:



















card recipe:
Cardstock:  Raspberry Fizz & Kraft-Papertrey Ink, White and Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up. 
Ink:  Chocolate Chip-Stampin' Up; Raspberry Fizz & Spring Moss from Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  Wishing You, Polka Dot Basics, and Women of Life all from Papertrey Ink.
Dies:  Nestibilities
(Patterned paper:  I designed that brown damask print on the kraft paper)

I forgot to take a picture of the inside, but it says "You're someone I look up to no matter how much I've grown."

Are you a card-maker?  Head on over to CPS for some sketch-inspiration!!  And then link up what you make, they have weekly drawings!

2 comments:

  1. augh, I read the words CPS and immediately thought of Child Protective Services :-) I need to quit my job...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I am sure your mother will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!