Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall table

My sewing machine has been extremely busy lately.  Well...I've just been extremely busy in general lately!  Here's another new project to share...


















I made these place mats, the table runner (cut off in the photos but the ends are done with the same fabric as the place mats), and the vase wrap.  Found these gorgeous fabric flowers on clearance at Walmart ($3 for the whole bunch!) and I just LOVE them.  They are a perfect match to the fabric I found for the place mats.




Just in case you were curious...I did finish the shelves...here there are at home in C's room.  Another bad photo...sorry!  I'm going to get some cute little fabric cube things for the shelves, but for now there is just random stuff on them.  Still needs some more finishing touches, but the hard part is done and she loves them!


















That's all for today, folks!  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!