Friday, November 26, 2010

Final Card in Modern Note Card Series

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!  I was slightly bummed because I had been hoping to head back to the good old midwest to visit family for the holiday, but we weren't able to go.  Such is the way of the military life.  We did have a wonderful day at home, though.  My husband made a delicious turkey and we had TONS of food and yummy pies and all kinds of good stuff.  Definitely a day to be thankful for. 

We did just a tiny bit of Black Friday shopping today.  I went to Justice, Bath & Body Works, Target, Walmart, and the fabric store.  **Expect some fun sewing projects to pop up on here soon!**  It was mostly uneventful except that Misfit #1 broke a candle while we were in Bath & Body Works.  In her defense, she was holding the candle because I asked her to, and then tried to put back a candle that Little Miss had gotten off the shelf when she was supposed to be sitting in her stroller.  She was trying to be helpful.  But she dropped the candle I had her hold.  Glass went everywhere.  There was a collective gasp in the store.  Thankfully the staff was  really nice and didn't make a huge deal so we avoided any further embarrassment.  She felt pretty bad, though.  Poor kid.  That is precisely why my misfits should be left at home during shopping trips...but it was kind of unavoidable to have them with me this time.

On to the card...final card in the set. 



And a peek at the matching address labels.










So what do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!