Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's break time...

Taking a quick break from folding laundry and cleaning up after our four-legged friend who decided that today was a good day to dump the trash can and contents all over the floor and then go outside and get all covered in mud while I was cleaning the trash mess so he could make a mess of our carpets when he came inside. 

At least no visit from Godzilla today!

How about some cute little owls instead?  I am LOVING all of the owl stuff popping up everywhere from bedding to jewelry to clothing to stuffed animals.  So I made this cute little stationary...







































and these cute little address labels...







and even some little owl gift tags...

 













What do you think?  Pretty cute, right?

Happy Saturday...I'm back to cleaning.  Break's over...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!