Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little Birdie Stationery

I love sending handwritten notes to friends and family.  Just a bit of happy mail to arrive in their mailbox and make someone's day.  Love that.  I'm always on the prowl for cute stationery...or always designing my own when I can't find what I'm looking for.  That's the case with this little birdie stationery.  I wanted it for a specific person, but it turned out so cute that I printed off a whole  bunch and use it quite a bit! 






































I actually have a stack of these all written out and in the envelopes ready to mail...guess I should get on that!  What do you think of it?  Wouldn't a note on this cute paper brighten your day?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!