Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mama said there'd be days like this...

There'd be days like this, mama said...

I am sad to report that my sweet, angelic, beautiful little girls have been possessed by evil little aliens.  Had to go to the grocery store.  MY girls behave in public.  They know how to keep their mama happy.  These little girls?  Pinching, hitting, yelling, crying, whining, fit throwing...all the no, no's in this family.  Complete with foot stomping and a major meltdown.  This mama needed a stiff drink before noon. 

While they were serving time for criminal behavior  quietly spending some quality time in their respective bedrooms, I was able to do a little bit of design work to help salvage my sanity. 

Here's a new stationery that I came up with:



 and in a favorite color combo of mine right now: black, gray, and yellow







































The design was inspired by some bedding that I saw at Target on Black Friday.  I also fell in love with a quilt that I saw there...but unfortunately don't need to purchase a new quilt right now... {sigh}  I could spend years in Target.  I love it.


PS...I did promise some fabric projects and they are coming soon!                                         

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!! Sorry the girls are giving you such trouble :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!