Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Migraines are the worst

It's been a long week.  I've been struggling with a migraine problem for the past month.  I finally get to go see the doctor on Monday next week about it, but it's been rough.  Today was another one of those days where I just wanted to come home, put on some sweats, and pull a blanket over my head and sleep.  No such luck, unfortunately because my wonderful, thoughtful, helpful husband who would normally take over so I can do exactly that,  is working.  Had to take a few Advil and just suck it up, play with the kids, make dinner, clean house, and so on.  I haven't been much in the mood to look at the computer screen because the brightness makes my head hurt so you'll have to forgive my lack of new designs to share.  I do, however, have these adorable pictures of my girls that I took today.  It was my intention to just quietly sneak outside while they were playing and snap a few candid shots.  But then they started posing all by themselves, and well...what photography-loving mom would pass up that opportunity?  Migraine or no, I was taking full advantage. 

These are a few of my favorite shots.









































My beautiful little misfits, oh how I love them.  Hope you enjoyed the highlights of our little photo shoot.  Hope to be back to feeling better so I can share some new designs tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!