Monday, November 22, 2010

Modern Note Card Series- 2

Happy Monday!  So strange to not be going to work this morning.!  Nice in a way...but definitely different! I am not going to get too comfortable in this stay-at-home role, but I think I like it!  I was a work at home mom up until about a year ago.  I was pretty spoiled getting to be here at home all day long.  So were my little misfits! It was a big, difficult decision to go work outside the home and now I've sort of come full circle.  I know it will be hard to go back again when it's time so I might as well enjoy the time I have with my little miss during the day while I am able to {and the hubby too when he's home}!   

Obviously my day of mourning for my job is over and I'm doing my best to just move past it and open myself up to whatever opportunities lie ahead for me.  When one door closes, another one opens up...or if not a door then at least a window.  And in the words of Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

Now on to today's fun stuff...here is card number 2 in the modern note card series that I showed you yesterday. 
I like that this is a fun print but at the same time it's still graphic and clean.  This one can also be customized with colors and sentiment just like the one from yesterday. 

Be back tomorrow with card number 3 in the set! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!