Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday...on Friday

This week got away from me.  Best of intentions, let me tell ya!  Life had other things in mind, as usual.  Even though I'm a day late, here are my random things I'm thankful for this week...

  • Retail therapy with my little girls.  When the hubs is away, the gals will play...and shop!
  • Randomly getting off early from work just because.  Love. that.
  • New shoes
  • My husband and all that he sacrifices to do his job, both as the head of our family and as a proud member of our US Military.
  • Friends and an anticipated girls night out!
  • My mom.  She's awesome. 
  • Hot apple cider on a chilly day.  mmm...yummy
  • The chill in the air this week.  I love the fall and this time of year in SC always makes me a little homesick because its usually still warm and the leaves don't change much here.  This week it's more midwestern weather and I love that.
  • Checking items off my to-do list.  Actually started Christmas shopping this week.  YES!
  • And my product that I'm most thankful for this week is my little Tide Stain Stick that I carry in my purse.  I manage to spill something on myself almost every day and it's a lifesaver!
There you have it...my Thankful Thursday Friday.


And because I've been such an absentee blogger, here are a couple freebie images for you that I created for Thanksgiving.  I'm going to print a bunch of these out on cardstock and each member of my family fill them out with things we are most thankful for this year.  As usual just right click and save image as to get these for yourself.



Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love the Tide Stick, ....it's an amazing intvention, isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!