Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Photo Cards

Ordinarily for Christmas, I design my own photo cards to send to friends and family.  However, this year I have a lot going on and wanted to do something a little easier.  Between photography and the editing and all of the graphic design I'm doing for Studio E, I haven't had as much time to do my personal stuff.  The answer?  Shutterfly.com!


I really like this design:



There were several others that I liked too...but I love the versatility of this design having the space for multiple pictures.  With 5 little misfits to include, we need the extra space!  You can find it here.
I have ordered photos from Shutterfly multiple times and have always been pleased with the quality of the prints.  This will be my first time getting photo cards from them, but I am confident that the quality will exceed my expectations. 

Looking for awesome gifts?  Check out these desk photo calendars!  Another one of my favorite products.  These would make a perfect gift for a grandparent, aunt , uncle, or other family member that could use some photos to brighten up their workspace!

Love these wall decals as well!

And check out these beautiful wrapped canvas photos! And while you're there, check out all the other items they have to offer including thank you notes, and birthday cards!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you use their free 50 card thing? That's how we're sending our cards this year! Thought about doing a letter to go with it, but...I'm much too lazy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!