Monday, December 6, 2010

M + C Sneak Peek

I had my first ever official photo shoot this weekend with this adorable mother & her two year old son.







































I had an absolute blast.  C was a true blue two year old boy and was EVERYWHERE.  Really made me miss that age with my kids.  He has gorgeous blue eyes and his smile! M is in trouble when he gets older...I think he's going to be a ladies man!







































*sigh*  isn't he just adorable?!  I told M that I'd gladly keep him. 

And one more just for good measure...







































They were so much fun to work with and I'm really happy with the way the photos turned out ( so excited, in fact, that I stayed up til 2 a.m. editing!) and I think M liked 'em too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!