Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On a roll...

The page I showed you yesterday came together so quickly and so easily that I just let the ball keep on rollin' and I made a few more.  I really have missed having the extra time to spend up in my little studio space so it was really nice to be up there quite a bit yesterday!

Here are the rest of the pages...






































Love.
6x6 page
Patterned paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Papertray Ink
Border strip:  Bazzill
Chipboard Letters:  Colorbok







































Sweet Sisters
6x6 page
Patterned Paper:  Came out of my scraps bin...no clue who the manufacturer is...sorry!!
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Buttons:  Papertrey Ink
Border strip:  bazzill
Other:  Sisters plaque-Making Memories (it's probably 4 years old!)

and last but definitely not least...






































You feel like home to me
6x6 page
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Stickers:  Making Memories
Arrow Brad:  Oriental Trading Co.
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories "Noteworthy" Memo pad
Chipboard Letters:  Colorbok



And there you have it.  The result of some quality time in my studio.  Really happy that it got the juices flowing for my December Daily album which starts TODAY!  I will share little peeks at that as I get the pages done.  Today's page is focusing on our Countdown to Christmas calendar.

Also, I'm happy to report that I've had an overwhelming response to my photography sessions.  I have my first shoot this weekend and I'm SO excited!  So you'll start seeing the sneak peeks for those sessions here on the blog-o too and I'd love to get some feedback on those as well!

Have a great day everybody!  Happy December 1!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!