Monday, February 7, 2011

Motivation Monday: Clean & Pack

It's Monday...another Motivation Monday day over at Nain's blog.  This week I am trying to motivate to get my booty in gear to start cleaning and packing up our apartment since we'll be moving in less than 2 weeks!  I have this vision in my head of the new house...everything completely organized and in it's own place instead of the mass chaos that we are dealing with right now.  I hate it when I can't find things, but as I may have mentioned before,  I'm really not the neatest person on the planet.  By a veeeeerrrrry long shot.  Just ask anyone who has ever lived with me.

So that's the goal for the week...and my motivation?  Well of course it's the new house that we'll be moving into and the fact that my parents will be coming to visit shortly after we move in.  Plus the kids.  I just want them to have as easy a transition as possible because Miss C will have to change schools (she's not thrilled about it).

So there you have it, my Motivation Monday.  Head on over to Nain's blog and let her know what's motivating you this week!

1 comment:

  1. A new house is motivation enough for me, too! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!