Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sending you Sunshine!

Hi There!  Happy Tuesday...one day closer to Friday.  I personally think that Tuesdays are the hardest day of the week to deal with.  Mondays are not so fun, but at least you just came off the weekend.  Tuesdays are kind of the "just there" days, I think.  So I decided to share this bright and happy card today. 



































This one was made using more Papertrey Ink products.  The stamps are from Damask Designs, Scattered Showers Additions, and Polka Dot Basics. The paper and ink colors are Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, White, and Melon Berry.  The cute little tulip die cut is an oldie from Sizzix.  The polka dot ribbon is from PTI also in the Summer Sunrise collection.  The blue paper is some scrap that I had left over from some Stampin' Up cardstock called Soft Sky.  It was the edge left over after I used a scallop punch. 

How is your week going?

1 comment:

  1. Cute card...and I agree with you about Tuesdays. They are the worst...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!