Monday, March 28, 2011

Pay It forward

My good friend Nain had this on her blog and I'm really excited to participate!  Those that have hung around here awhile know that I'm into all things crafty.  Just yesterday I started trying to teach myself how to knit.  This is my 2nd attempt at teaching myself to knit...the first time was a MAJOR disaster.  This time started out badly.  I wanted to throw my knitting needles out the window...but I think I finally got a groove going and it looks decent.  Yay me!  So ya never know what I'll come up with to send out... First 5 people to leave a comment (remember you have to re-post on your own blog and do the same!) gets something homemade from me!

Ready, Set, Go!

2 comments:

  1. Me please :-) Of course, you're like 100 times more crafty than I am so I might be embarrassed to compare what I complete to what you do...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crafty things, but I'm not so crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!