Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Screaming Pillow


Have you ever had one of those days?  I mean those days...where everything seems to be humming along quite nicely and them WHAM!  something blasts you in the face?  That was today.  I was having a quite lovely day at work, getting quite a bit accomplished and then it was like a switch flipped and everything seemed to be having issues.  As soon as I fixed one, something else would crop up.  Not the best of days.  I needed the screaming pillow.  Badly.  Thinking I must find a place for one in my desk because it was that kind of day.  And I'm sure there will be others.  Oh yes, there will be others.  Screaming where the office can hear me wouldn't be professional.  No.  So the screaming pillow might be a solution.  Until my boss walks by.  But I'd feel better, right?!

Fast forward to now and I'm back to a peaceful day.  My sassy oldest is sitting quietly at the table reading Harry Potter. 
Little Miss is busy playing her leapster explorer game.  Even the dog is happy.  No bickering.  No demands for a snack.  No barking.  Bliss I tell you.  Bliss!

See?! (I apologize for icky photos...my Blackberry unfortunately does not take the best pictures and it was handy)


It's amazing.  This NEVER happens when I've had a bad day at work.  The stars have aligned and I can almost hear the hallelujah chorus. 

Still working on some house stuff, so I don't have anything super exciting to share... but here is another card I did recently so you'll have something pretty to look at...I mean other than my kiddos, of course


1 comment:

  1. Dude, totally. All the time when I worked at DCS. Screaming pillows are definitely a necessity. Me, I throw my lunch box at the floor a lot. Weird, but it seems cathartic. When it was icy out I used to throw chunks of ice in the road and watch them shatter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!