Monday, April 11, 2011

Motivation Monday: Get Back on Track




Ok, so swimsuit season is fast approaching.  Even faster for me because we live on the coast and it's already consistently in the 80-degree range..beach weather.  Already.

My body is no where near ready for beach weather.  The jiggly bits need some work.  Okay...a  lot of work.

The move, and lots of stress in recent months has definitely taken it's toll.  And it's time to get back on the fitness bandwagon.  I did great last year, but unfortunately most of my hardwork was undone.  Not all of it...but a good chunk of it.

So today is the day. I am starting over.  (Except for the fact that I have some leftovers from Olive Garden that I'm eating for lunch ) I am going to get my fruit and veggie servings and my daily water intake up to where it needs to be.  And I'm going to try to exercise every day for at least 30 minutes.  I really want to do at least an hour, but I'm giving myself a little break.   So for this week- no Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper (seriously, bliss in a can) until I've reached my water quota.  And no treats til I've had my fruit and veggies... and my motivation?  Well, I have this HUGE box of super cute clothes...and they don't quite fit.  Yet.

So today is the day.  Wish me luck!
And go visit Nain and tell her what your motivation is this week!


2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Go get it girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! What better motivation than cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!