Sunday, September 18, 2011

Make It Monday #32

Really quickly, since this is my 2nd post today-

Nichole Heady hosts a Make it Monday challenge over on her blog every week.  This is the first time I've actually had a card ready to post before the time runs out! But I am cutting it close even this week.

This week's challenge was to create a card by stamping with acrylic paint.

Here's my take on the challenge:



This uses Papertrey's Sending You stamp set.  I used smokey shadow, white and plum pudding paper and their Fresh Snow ink.  The rhinestones are from Doodlebug Designs.  All of the acrylic paints I used are by Plaid, just the ones you can get at any craft store.  I have a billion of them!

If you want to get out your paint and link up, you can find it here.  But hurry, there will be a new challenge up tomorrow!

Thanks for humoring another post!  See y'all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!