Monday, September 19, 2011

Playing catch up

While things have been a little quiet here on the blog over the past couple of weeks, I've been a busy girl.

Spent a couple days reading these:


 What an AMAZING trilogy.  I absolutely love these books.  I read all three in a 2 day span...and that includes going to work both days.  They are that good.  I simply could not put them down.  Definitely recommend these to anyone/everyone who enjoys reading.  I had heard friends talk about them, read random posts on facebook where people talked about reading them, and added them to my never-ending list of things to read.  I happened upon the first one while I was at Walmart and decided to go ahead and pick it up.  As soon as I finished it, I rushed out to Target to grab the other two and devour them.  The movie apparently comes out in March 2012. I'm looking forward to it.

Then I spent some time photographing the wedding of this beautiful couple:



Spent lots of time cooking, cleaning, doing homework, and playing with these two:




And spent some time in my studio so I have some pretty stuff for you all to look at.  So I'll leave you with this card:



I actually created this card to go with a challenge on Nichole Heady's blog using colored pencils, but I didn't get it photographed and posted in time to participate. Oh well...I had fun making it and playing with some new stuff.

This one was created with all Papertrey Ink goodies, except for the chocolate chip ink and paper which are from Stampin' Up! and the spray ink that I used on the background- which is by Inkadoo (and super fun to play with!).

That's all folks, I hope your week is off to a great start!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!