Sunday, January 22, 2012

One Little Word for 2012

In my previous post, I mentioned choosing a word for 2012.  Something to focus on to help accomplish goals.  One little word to sum up my hopes for this year.  After much deliberation, I have made a decision on what my word will be.  My goal list looked something like this...

  • get fit- stay motivated, don't give up, eat less- move more
  • eat out less- home cooked meals at least 5 nights, even if it's easy/quick
  • submit more of my work for publication
  • organize, organize, organize
  • more fun!- movies, bowling, ice skating, trips out for ice cream, see the sights in and around Charleston 
  • increase photography clients- get website up and running
  • date nights- at least 2 per month
  • celebrate the every day
  • friendships
My one little word for 2012 is:



The definition is listed as:

Verb:
  1. Make great efforts to achieve or obtain something.
  2. Struggle or fight vigorously

I am excited to see how this word impacts my life over the coming months.  I'm hoping it will be a tool to help motivate, inspire, and remind me of all the things I hope to accomplish this year.  Only time will tell... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!