Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary PTI!!

It's the Papertrey Anniversary countdown celebration again over at Nichole Heady's blog.  For the Day 4 contest challenge, each designer came up with a favorite color combination.

I chose to create a card using Dawn's color combo:

 I had to substitute out the Ripe Avocado and instead I used an old SU color, Wild Wasabi.  The other colors I used are the berry sorbet and Raspberry Fizz.


 I stamped the adorable elephant image from Sweet Baby to create the patterned paper and topped it with a strip of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and a heart border die cut from the distressed dots paper.  I finished it up with a die cut Mat Stack 5 label, some sentiments from Sweet Baby and a couple of pearls.


A close up of some detail.  This was a quick and easy card since I REALLY wanted to get some creative time in and participate in the challenge.  I made this in less than 10 minutes because it was almost midnight! :-)
Have a great day all!  And for those that enter the contest- Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!