Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A handful of cheer

Hello again, friends! Happy Wednesday to you!

  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I'm dragging a bit this week.  The first week back from a vacation is always tough, so it's been struggle to get through the work day.  Wishing I could be back at Disney with my hubby and my girls, watching parades and shows and eating yummy food that I had nothing to do with preparing.  

It is nice to be back home, though.  Nice to have my own bed and to see our Lucy-dog.  Nice to see friends and get caught up.  Not so nice to have to do all of the laundry! :-)  It is my nemesis, but something that must be done nevertheless.  Sigh.  

So instead of rambling on and on, I'll leave you with something pretty to look at.  Just something I put together while playing a bit with color.  



            

The deets:

Stamps:  Rosie Posie, Celebrations, and Hello Friend- Papertrey Ink
Ink:  Enchanged Evening, Berry Sorbet- Papertrey Ink
Dies:  Celebrations Die- Papertrey Ink, Oval- Nestabilities
Punch:  label by EK Success, corner rounder also by EK success
Cardstock:  Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet- Papertrey Ink
Other- Buttons and ribbon by Papertrey Ink, Scor-Tape, paper crimper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!