Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Make it Monday #63: Glitter Die Cuts

Hey there!  Back again with another Make it Monday.  The weeks go by so fast these days, I don't seem to be able to get much posting done before it's Monday again.  I happened to be home with a sick kiddo today, so I was able to get some crafty time in.  Usually I have to wait to do these things on the weekend. So hooray for an excuse to call out of work...boo for my kiddo with the stomach bug.  Sorry, H.

Ok, so anyway, back to my card for the challenge!

I just had a lovely visit from the UPS man this afternoon, he had such wonderful timing bringing me my new box of goodies on a day when I was home and able to play with them!
Here is my card for the glitter die cuts challenge:


I used the new Trendy Tree Tops dies for my glittered die cut and because I do not have a refill for my Xyron right now, I had to use scor-tape.  I know the xyron is so much simpler so I really do need to go get that refill, but the scor-tape did work.

The embossing was done with a cuttlebug folder. Sentiment and tag are from Tag It's #3 stamp set and dies. Colors are Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, and Hawaiian Shores, and the striped paper is from the new Aqua Mist paper collection.  I LOVE that paper pack!



3 comments:

  1. What a great layout , the tree and tag are a fun addition to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!