Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I...

A couple of months ago, I bookmarked this idea on Becky Higgins blog. I love her style of documenting life and how easy she makes it. Side note: I cannot wait to order the project life kit when it comes back in stock at amazon.

Her idea was to document life by responding to the following prompts and repeating the exercise over time to compare them. Love this idea. I think it will be fun for my kids and grandkids to see my responses to these in the future, I know I'd be interested to read my mom's or grandma's responses. So here we go...

I was... An avid soda drinker until very recently. I gave it up about 3 weeks ago and am so glad I was able to break that habit.

I am... Amazed and inspired on a daily basis, creative, crafty, optimistic, emotional, in love, alive- a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. A chauffeur, maid, cook, referee, jungle gym, tickle monster, and boo-boo kisser.

I think... Days are never long enough and the things that I want to last forever go by the fastest.

I wonder... Who my kids will be as adults, where our life will take us, what I should make for dinner...

I wish... I had answers to the world's tough problems- cancer, poverty, crime, war...

I save... Too much stuff according to the hubby. :) I swear I am not a hoarder. I save pieces of my kids childhood, of our life. I love the memories.

I always... Cry at movies. Even when I've seen them a hundred times.

I can't imagine... Life without my kids, my husband, my family

I believe... That everything happens for a reason, even when I don't understand.

I promise... To always be and do the best I can. Life is much too short to do things halfway.

I love... Pinterest! Just kidding... I mean, I do but I think this answer should be more in depth, right? I love being near the ocean, feeling the sun on my face, hearing my kids laugh, seeing my husband smile, fresh flowers, a good book, Starbucks, my iPhone/iPad/ technology in general, snuggling, sleeping in, crafting, photography...

I never... Want to see my loved ones hurt or in pain. Breaks my heart.

I treasure... My friends and family more than anything in the world. They are an incredible gift.

I crave... Time, knowledge, travel, cookie dough ice cream...

I fear... Heights, house fire, tornadoes, large bugs, losing those closest to me.

That was fun! Definitely will do that again!! Just for fun, here is a recent photo of me to go along with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!