Friday, June 29, 2012

Well hello there

Friday, Friday! It's finally Friday.  I can't even express how happy I am that the weekend has finally arrived. It has been a "pull the hair out" kind of week around here.  I haven't been feeling so well, and not getting a whole lot of sleep and when this girl misses sleep, it's not pretty.  So I am really looking forward to spending a little more quality time with my bed this weekend and sleeping in tomorrow.

Today, I'm going to share the card I made to participate in the Moxie Fab World Hello Card challenge, again where stamping is the main technique used.  Like the card that I showed you yesterday, this card was also inspired by a scrapbook layout:



Lots of Papertrey Ink supplies on this card too:
Double Ended Banner Dies
block alpha dies
Polka Dot Basics II
Hello, Friend
Background basics: Chevron stripes


cardstock:  Kraft, white, hawaiian shores, aqua mist, simply chartreuse, spring moss, and harvest gold

ink:  orange zest, harvest gold, simply chartreuse, aqua mist, basic black, aqua mist, fresh snow, versamark

Loving these colors right now.  So fresh and summery.  I will definjitely be using this combo a lot this summer.

So go check out the other entries and play along with the challenge over at Moxie Fab world.I had so much fun with this one and the one from yesterday too.  So go get your hands dirty and create something pretty today!


3 comments:

  1. I agree...cute card...so cheerful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!