Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Quinoa...

It's Friday! Yay!!

Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Speaking of happy...have you seen this commercial??!




It cracks me up.  A lot.  To the point where I was in tears the other night with my kids and husband staring at me like I was a total crazy person.  I'm not sure what it is, but I love this commercial.  It's almost right up there with the camel saying Hump- Da-ay!  Love it, so had to share.  Hopefully someone else thinks it's just as funny as I do.  "What is that? A loofah?"  "It's queen-o".  Ha.

Ok, so now that my crazy is showing...how about something pretty?

Made this little pretty during an all day stamp-a-thon earlier this week.  I hadn't crafted or stamped or done ANYTHING creative over the past month and a half or more because of the move and the craziness of leaving my job and wrapping up all the loose ends that are made when you have to pick up and move across the country.  Renting out the house, cleaning, replacing carpets, getting medical records, and school records...blah.  So there just wasn't time for much fun.  I remedied that this week and made a giant mess of my little creative "corner" in our new house.  Went from a whole room to myself to just a little corner of space, but I'll take it.  So I'll be sharing the bits and pieces from my crafty day here on the bloggity-blog.  

The supplies for the above card are listed below.  

Supplies
** All items are from Papertrey ink unless otherwise specified. No, I don't get any special endorsements or anything for using all PTI stuff, (I wish!) they are just my favorite so I use them all the time.

Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, Stamper's select white, Hawaiian Shores, Limeaid Ice
Ink:  Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse
Stamps:  Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Other:  Spring Moss Buttons, Gemstones by Queen & Co., Oval dies by Nestibilities, Rosie Posie Dies


It just so happens that it's also release week over at PTI.  One of my hubby's least favorite (and one of my favorite!) weeks of the month because I add to my already mile long wish list of stuff I want.  *Sigh. Everything is so pretty.

I can dream.  It takes my mind away to a happy place after spending 2 hours studying spelling words with my 7 year old.  Seriously.  Tries my patience.  Not as much as doing math with my 12 year old...but close.  So happy to have my creative outlet back- AND a super fun exciting day ahead tomorrow.  We are surprising our kiddos with a trip up to Oklahoma City to check out the state fair AND see Disney on Ice.  Even if our seats our in the nosebleed section because we didn't get tickets til last week (oops!), I think it'll be a great day and a superb way to have some family fun!  Enjoy your weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!