Sunday, September 15, 2013

Make It Monday #131

So behind on getting this challenge completed! I had to locate the box with my embossing powder and heat tool in the garage.  The box was buried behind a mountain of other things and I still only found a few colors- black, white, and clear.  For the sake of getting the challenge done, that's what I used!

The technique was striped embossing.  I touched it a little too quickly and messed up the Y, but I'm still happy with the end result of this card and I will definitely try this technique again when I find the rest of my embossing powders!

Here is my take on the challenge:





































Supplies:
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, White, Black, Limeaid Ice
Ink:  Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Versamark, Limeaid Ice, and Pink Pirouette (stampin' up!)
Stamps: Half & Half, Simply You, and Pretty Peonies
Other: Embossing Powder- Reminisce



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!