Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop- Post 3

Ok guys, last one for this challenge.  I just pulled some stuff out to play with and I guess the wreath theme is just stuck in my head and I ended up with this card:




I am really excited about this color combo- I love the kraft, cream, melon berry, and silver together and I think that while it's really soft, it's also wintery, even if it's not traditional.

I pulled out some older supplies on this one- some snowflake brads that I've had for years...I think they are old Making Memories, along with the larger silver snowflakes.  The smaller ones is a punch by EK success that I've had for a long time too.

I tried to take a closer picture so you can see all the glitter. I did a fine glitter all over and around the wreath and also added a little bit of stickles in there too to make it nice and sparkly, but it's hard to see in the photo.
For the sentiment strip, I used one of the everyday photo finishers dies and embossed the image onto my kraft panel and then heat embossed the sentiment.

I have really enjoyed participating in this month's blog hop.  I can't wait until the next one!



 Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Melon Berry, Vintage cream, soft stone
Ink: Fresh Snow, Versamark
Stamps: Photo Finishers Holiday
Other: Snowflake punch- ek success, snowflake brads and metals-Making Memories, lace, Stickles, Extra Fine Glitter in Snow by Recollections

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy with all three of your wreaths. I've enjoyed seeing how you've used different elements to creative your wreaths. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!