Wednesday, October 2, 2013

An old Tuesday Trigger

Hi-ya friends!
  Sorry for my lack of post yesterday- but I am still here! :-) I have been working on some pubs submissions so while I haven't posted them, I have been very busy creating.  Hopefully they get picked up for publication, but if they don't, I'll be able to share them here soon- I received a box of new Papertrey goodies last Saturday so I've been using all the new fun stuff a lot and experimenting with some new ideas.  Definitely been getting my hands dirty.

  Since I didn't post yesterday, though, I did do a just for fun card this morning to share with you.  I found this old Tuesday Trigger photo back from January.  I didn't participate in the challenge back then, but decided to make an inspired card now.

  Here is the inspiration photo:




And here is my version:


I stuck pretty close to the trigger image. I used a woodgrain patterned paper, a mix of alphabet stickers, a couple stamps, a wood  bird, and a butterfly shaped button to mimic the look of the original.  This card didn't follow my usual process, but it was fun to do something a little different to recharge the creative batteries.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!


Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper:  Vintage cream cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Woodgrain patterned paper Sassafras for Studio Calico
Ink: Melon Berry, Simply Chartruese- Papertrey Ink, Versamark
Stamps: Mini Blooms, Rosie Posie Step 2
Other:  Alphabet stickers- a mix of American Crafts and Ki memories, Wood veneer bird- Studio Calico, Butterfly Button- My Mind's Eye, white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. I remember that pretty Tuesday Trigger! You did a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply delightful! I remember that too and played with that too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!