Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey October Blog Hop Challenge

It's Friday! It's Friday! Happy start to your weekend, everyone!

It is also Blog Hop Day for PTI!  This month's blog hop challenge is:


I have not one but TWO sets of tags to share with you today! One fancy and one simple.  *Warning* Photo heavy post!!

So on with the projects! I know you have lots of places to go and creations to see!

For this first set of tags, I used Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, and Limeaid Ice as my color palette.  I started out with a base of Tag Sale #6.  I used Polka Dot Basics to add polka dots to each tag- I did a few of each color for a little variety.  Next, I die cut a bunch of snowflakes using the fancy flakes dies from Vintage Cream, and a variety of circles from the limitless layers circles dies and the doily details dies from Limeaid Ice and Raspberry Fizz cardstock.
Here are the individual tags:

#1: 

#2:


#3:


#4:

#5:


And a shot of the whole set! These were so much fun to make.  I used a few different stamp sets for these:  Holiday Photo Finishers, Tiny Treats: Christmas, and Mega Mixed Messages. 


Now see my next post for the simple tag and the supply list for these!



9 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colours you used. Makes for such a modern, happy set of tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy tags! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! So FESTIVE! I LOVE the color combo!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of tags, love the more contemporary color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering on your tags, Erika! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and happy. Love the shot of the tags together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!