Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey October Blog Hop Post 2

Now for the simple tag:

For this one, I wanted it to be super simple to make a bunch at a time.  I used Fabulous Frames, Grand Ampersand, and Mini Blooms.


Quick and easy, but still festive and fun! Here's another shot of all 5 of the simple ones together. 



So happy to have been able to play along this month and get a head start on my holiday tags!! I can't wait to start wrapping gifts so I can use these.  

Thanks again for hopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your day!



Supplies: All PTI unless otherwise specified
Fancy Tags:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Raspberry Fizz, Limeaid Ice
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, LImeaid Ice, True Black
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Mega Mixed Messages, Tiny Treats: Christmas, Holiday Photo Finishers
Other: Tag Sale #6 die, Fancy Flakes Die, Limitless Layers Circles Dies, Doily Details Dies, and twine (Darice)

Simple Tags:
Cardstock: White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Limeaid Ice, True Black
Stamps: Fabulous Frames, Grand Ampersand, Mini Blooms
Other: Fabulous Frames Dies, Double Ended Banner Dies, Twine (Darice), and Rhinestones (Queen & Co.)

8 comments:

  1. so cute! the polka dot is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I LOVE that sentiment.. To You From Me With Love.. I NEED that set now!! HA HA!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots and the bright red and green, so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tags! Great idea to use fabulous frames- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these! What a great idea to use the Fabulous Frames!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious polka dots. Love the twine in the upper left corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!