Friday, October 4, 2013

You are my most favorite

Happy Happy Friday!

I for one am so very happy that it's the weekend and it's a bonus that tomorrow is World Card Making Day! I will definitely be having some fun with that!!  We are also planning to check out the "Cotton-pickin' Chili Cook-off" here in town this weekend- good small town fun and hopefully some yummy chili!

As I believe I mentioned yesterday, I received a big box of new goodies from PTI earlier this week.  Included in my box of goodies was the Kid Kudos set and dies.  I especially love the sentiments included in this set, but the little tree house image is so cute too.  Here are a couple cards that I made using this set.

First up a card with tons of dimension, which I love.






I wanted it to be really bright and playful looking, so I went with Spring Rain, Simply chartreuse, raspberry fizz, white, and dark chocolate.  To make the tree top a bit more festive, I die cut it out of the distressed dot patterned paper.


How adorable are the little bicycles?!  I honestly wish they were a little bigger, but with the scale of the other images, they work perfectly.  I guess I need to get the Pedal Pushers set for the larger bike image because I think I'd get some use out of it!


Next up, is a flatter card that I made to use up some of the scraps from the first one- and some other random scraps that were laying in my scrap bin.


This time I used the negative image of the distressed dot paper and stamped the tree inside it.  This card is a lot more simple than the first one and only has a little dimension with the tree house popped up.


Again, absolutely LOVE the sentiment.



So that's it from me today! Have a wonderful start to your weekend, everyone! See you tomorrow for World Card Making Day!


You Are My Most Favorite
Supplies
Cardstock: White, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse- all PTI, Chocolate Chip- Stampin' Up
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, True Black- all PTI
Stamps: Kid Kudos- PTI
Other: Dimensional Adhesive, Kid Kudos Dies (PTI), Nestibilities scalloped circles & circles

I Love You Forever
Supplies
Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, Kraft, White- all PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Limeaide Ice- all PTI
Stamps: Kid Kudos- PTI
Other: gemstones from Queen & Co., distressed dots patterned paper (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!