Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Make It Monday #140 Take Two

Hey Guys!
  As promised I'm back again with the second card I created for this week's Make It Monday challenge over at Nichole Heady's blog.

For this card, I used the actual die cut word hello from the background that I showcased yesterday. This was created by swiping the ink pads directly on the cardstock in a diagonal motion.  If you missed yesterday, the inks I used are Raspberry Fizz, Winter Wisteria, and Royal Velvet.


I started out with a Winter Wisteria card front. I stamped it with the coordinating ink using an image from Polka Dot Basics II for the background.  Then I added a white die cut circle (was a leftover piece from another project) and adhered the die cut Hello on top.  I finished the card off by die cutting and stamping some flowers from Mini Blooms and adhering them around the circle with dimensionals. I then took that base panel and trimmed it down a bit and attached it to an A2 size card of Royal Velvet Cardstock.


Cute and girly, and this one also came together really quickly- a very good thing because I've been so crunched for time over the past couple weeks.  And the best part is that I made very little mess! My table top was actually still visible even with everything I used still out! :-) That almost never happens!! Counting that as a win.

 Thanks for hanging out here with me today.  Don't forget to stop by Nichole's blog and check out the rest of the beautiful projects that others have created as well as the original challenge video!  Have a great rest of your day!

xoxo

Supplies: (All PTI)
Cardstock: Winter Wisteria, White
Ink: Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Mini Blooms
Dies: Wonderful Words: Hello

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Great idea for the word die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you used the "leftovers" from the other card. Great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!