Monday, January 13, 2014

CTS #59

Hey there friends! Welcome back for post #2 today.

This is my first time playing along with the (CAS)E this sketch challenge.  You can find this week's challenge here.

Here is the sketch:


My interpretation of the sketch:





 I chose the Papertrey Ink Propose A Toast stamp set for my card.  I started out with a stampers select white standard size card base.  I added some dry embossed lines using my scor-pal and then stamped the bubbles in Versamark ink.  I added some gold filigree embossing powder for a little sparkle and heat embossed that image.  I then die cut and stamped the glasses from white cardstock and stamped the coordinating images in Berry Sorbet ink.  I added the sentiment, also from Propose a Toast, in True black ink to finish off the card.


Clean and simple with a lot of white space.


Here is a close up so you can see the shimmer from the embossing powder.

I really enjoyed playing along with this sketch challenge.  It's always fun to try something new! I'll be participating again for sure!

That's it from me today! Go off and do something creative today!  See you tomorrow!


Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified)
Cardstock: Select Stampers White
Stamps: Propose a Toast
Ink: Versamark, True Black, Berry Sorbet
Dies: Propose a Toast
Other: Gold Filigree Embossing Powder, Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!