Thursday, February 6, 2014

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 2 Contest

Ok friends, prepare for post overload! I have to separate these out into individual posts so I can link up all 4 cards I did for this challenge!

I have had a very crafty afternoon! :-) I love days like this.  Especially when it's so so cold outside!

Now on to the projects!

This first card uses the Digi image designed by Dawn McVey.


I started out by printing out the images on white cardstock and I cut the image out using my limitless layers ovals dies.  I also die cut the scalloped oval from that die collection as well from Aqua Mist.  I had a white die cut from Mat Stack 6 and an aqua mist double ended banner in my unused die cuts stash, so I pulled those out as well.


To create the background, I used the It's A Banner Day set and stamped the floral image in Raspberry Fizz and Sweet Blush.  I went back in with the little dot that's included in the set and added some random dots of Aqua Mist.  I placed that stamped background onto a mat of Scarlet Jewel and then adhered it to the card base.

I layered up the die cuts and adhered them to the card front to finish it off.


In the next post, I'll be sharing the card I made with Lizzie's digital image.

Supplies: (All PTI)
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Aqua Mist, Stampers Select White
Stamps: It's A Banner Day
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush
Dies: Limitless Layers: Ovals, Double Ended Banners, Mat Stack 6
Other: Digital Image designed by Dawn McVey


I'll be back to post the next card in a few minutes- it's time for my little one to be picked up from school!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card design, the layers and colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!