Thursday, February 6, 2014

Papertrey ink Anniversary Day 2 (Post 4)

You made it! You made it!

My final post for the Day 2 challenge! These were so much fun to work with and definitely got the creative mojo going.

For my last card, I picked Heather's 3x4 card image.  I plan on printing out another of these to use in my Project life album, but for today's purposes, I used it for a card.



This card was so simple.  I wanted the image Heather designed to take center stage, of course, so I used one of the sketches from the sketch recipes.  I first embossed some polka dots from Polka Dot Basics II (yes, I used that set a whole bunch today- it's one of my favorites).  I used white embossing powder because I wanted it to be subtle. Just a touch of something for the background.  I added a mat of raspberry fizz cardstock under the image and adhered it to the front of my card.  I then folded a doily over the top and wrapped some baker's twine that I tied in a bow.



My last little touch was a few little pearls.


This card took about 5 minutes.  So easy.


Supplies: 
Cardstock: Select Stampers White, Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Versamark
Other: Doily, White Filigree Embossing Powder, Pink baker's twine, pearls by Queen & Co.

Okay- that's it from me today! As if that wasn't enough, right?! :-) I'll be back soon with some more anniversary festivities, I'm sure!! Have a great rest of your evening, and if you're playing along with these challenges, I hope you have as much fun with them as I am so far!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!