Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTI Anniversary Day 2 (Post 2)

Ok, after that short delay, I am back to share my next card for today's challenge.

This one is using the Digi image by Lizzie Jones

For this card, I started out with an Aqua Mist base, followed by some berry sorbet, and a piece of stampers select white that I stamped using Polka Dot Basics II in Aqua Mist ink.  


I added the small strip of berry sorbet that I stamped with the scribble-y swirly image from Little Bitty Bird in berry sorbet ink to mimic the look of the swirls on the digital image.

I used a leftover die cut from Fabulous Frames, a Doily Details die cut, and a Limitless Layers Circles die cut to house the digital image.


This was a fun color combo- two of my PTI favorites- Aqua Mist and Berry Sorbet.  When I first started working on it, I pulled out Melon Berry, but my printer tends to print a little dark and it turned out more like Berry Sorbet.

Supplies: (All PTI)
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Select Stampers White
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II, Little Bitty Bird
Ink: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
Dies: Fabulous Frames, Doily Details, Limitless Layers Circles
Other: Digital image by Lizzie Jones

2 more posts to go and I'm done for the day! Make sure to check those out too! :-)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You were spot on with the colors and your card turned out perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!