Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTI Anniversary Day 2 (Post 3)

Post Number 3 of the post overload of the day! I really wish InLinkz would allow link ups to the same post if it's a different photo, but no matter- I'm getting them all in one way or another!  If you've made it through to this post today- thanks for sticking it out with me! :-)

For this card, I chose to use Betsy's freebie image.

Can we just take a second to appreciate the colors that Betsy used?  Aqua Mist and Pure Poppy = magic.  Just love it.



I started out with a Pure Poppy base for this one, and layered on some aqua mist and stampers select white. I used the Mini Blooms stamp set and stamped the flowers individually in Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, and Harvest Gold.

I added a piece of grosgrain ribbon from my stash- not sure where I got this one, I've had it forever.  I layered the image onto a Mat Stack 6 and popped it up on the card using some foam adhesive.


This card and the next one came together super fast.  The designers did such an awesome job with these freebies- they really speak for themselves without having to add a lot of other embellishments.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Select Stampers White
Stamps: Mini Blooms
Ink: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Harvest Gold
Dies: Mat Stack 6
Other: Polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Digital image by Betsy Veldman

Alrighty y'all, one more post to go!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! I LOVE reading each and every comment!